1. General information
c. Personal data can be obtained directly from the Customer during the registration on the Service, contact details provisioned by electronic channels by the Customer, information acquired from the card payments, any other personal information provided by the Customer voluntarily during e-mail or chat requests to the Service.
d. Personal data of the Customer, collected during the registration, is used for the Services provisioning in accordance with the Public Offer Agreement and answering Customer’s questions. Also, the personal data can be used in e-mail letters informing the Customer about new features, campaigns, other news connected with the Service.
The information obtained from the cookies of Google AdWords and Facebook Pixel can be used to target marketing campaigns made by the Service
e. We take an obligation to collect and process your personal information only then and only to the extent that is required for achievement of a specific, defined and lawful goal. We will take appropriate measures to ensure safety of your personal data at all times and compliance of your personal data processing with effective data protection laws and our internal procedure.
f. The Customer’s personal data will not be passed or sold to a third party except in cases determined by the law.
h. Persons or companies registering on the Sevice must provide their electronic mail addresses and a Password. Account is created during registration. In the Account, a Customer enters his/her details – name, electronic mail address and other information therefore the Buyer is held responsible for accuracy of such details.
2. THE PROCEDURE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, ITS STORAGE AND USE
2.1 Which data we can obtain from you:
2.1.1 When you register, you provide the Service with the following personal data: name, electronic mail address. Also we can collect login and payment information.
2.1.2 . When you browse the Service website, irrespective whether you are registered or not, buy products, subscribe for newsletters, we collect the information, such as: your location, language, IP address, webpages you visited, or products you were interested in or bought, and data about the device, from which you accessed our website
2.2 Possible usage of the collected personal data:
– To fulfill your orders and provide proper functioning of the Service we have to identify you, we need your contact details and payment information. Please note that your data can be transmitted to the other third-party company (like banks, payment systems, e-mail delivery APIs) to send or deliver your order. To ensure proper fulfilment of our obligations, e.g. return, warranty, etc., and to fulfil the requirements established by laws for storage of transactions, your data will be stored for reasonable term required by laws.
– To provide your requested service.
– For Customer registration on the Service
– For sending information to the Customer about new or similar products and services, requested to be informed about by email.
– For security protection of the Service
– For payments processing, protection against fraud, shipping and delivery (in these cases personal data can be passed to third-parties)
– For direct marketing purposes, to send offers, information about promotions or discounts to you.
– For contacting Customer in case of any problems or questions connected with your orders, payments.
– To provide Service with uninterrupted functioning, to administer the Service.
– For improving user experience connected with the Service usage.
– For improving Service’s marketing abilities.
– To provide Customers and visitors of the Service with offers and recommendations, which would be interesting for you or webpage visitors.
2.3 We take obligation not to disclose your personal data, except the following:
– If you give us an expressive consent to do that
– To fulfill your orders and to provide the services of the Service – to the Service partners providing payments acquiring, shipment and delivery, e-mail sending or other ordered services. By providing personal data on this basis, we always check to ensure that your data managers have implemented proper measures ensuring safety and would keep personal data in secret.
– In case of actions need to be taken to prevent criminal acts or to investigate them or in other cases stipulated by the law, when our legal duty has to be fulfilled, upon request, we can disclose your personal data to law enforcement authorities, state and municipal institutions. We can also disclose your personal data to law enforcement authorities, state and municipal institutions in order to exercise our lawful interest to make and defend lawful claims.
2.4 The storage of personal data
– The Service does not store your personal data for longer than required and will store only such personal information that is necessary considering our aspired goals.
– The personal data provided by Customer when registering on Service will be stored while Customer’s account exists.
– In case of the Customer’s contact with our support, we will store your data for the period needed to solve a situation/enquiry and for short term after the situation (enquiry) was solved.
– During the purchase process in the Service, you will be requested for your personal information needed for completion of payments and we will store payment related information for the period required by the law.
– The Customer agrees beforehand that his/her Personal data can be stored by the Service in the server for the term required according to peculiarities of the activities carried out by the Service, if the data provided by the Customer was (i) used in unlawful acts, or (ii) identity theft or other breach at the result of which investigation by appropriate law enforcement authorities was or will be carried out is suspected, (iii) if the Service received complaints regarding the appropriate Customer, or if the Servicer noticed breaches of the Rules committed by the respective Customer, or (iv) for other lawful purposes to store Personal data. This data will be destroyed upon lawful instructions of law enforcement or other authorized institutions.
2.5 The rights of the Customer
-. A Customer can make a request to the Service via the contact e-mails published on the Service’s site, to familiarize himself/herself with his/her Personal data held by the Service. Information will be provided to the Customer by electronic mail specified. To provide the security of the data such requests should be made from the e-mail connected with the Customer’s account.
– A Customer has right to correct and/or supplement Personal data of the user account. The Service is held responsible for accuracy of the changed data;
– A Customer has right to apply to the administration of the Service by the electronic mail address placed on the website for deletion of the user’s account and linked data.
– A Customer has right to apply to the administration of the Service, to receive information about the sources from which Personal data was collected and what Personal data was collected, for which purpose it is processed, to which recipients it is disclosed and was disclosed in at least 1 (one) last year. Information will be provided to the Customer by electronic mail specified. To provide the security of the data such requests should be made from the e-mail connected with the Customer’s account.
– The Service provides a Customer with the right to register on the Service or when placing an order to express his/her consent or disagreement that his/her personal data would be processed also for direct marketing purposes.
2.6 The protection of the Personal data
– The Service undertakes organizational and technical measures to ensure protection of Personal data provided by a Customer against any unlawful actions: unlawful modification, disclosure or destruction of Personal data, identity theft, fraud and compliance of the level of Personal data protection with the requirements established by legislation. Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and modifications. All passwords of Buyers are encrypted, servers related with Personal data can be accessed exclusively by persons authorized by the Personal data manager and exclusively through safe certificate, which is additionally protected by a password, and all pages of the Service which require entry of Personal data operate in https:// protocol.
– The Customer undertakes is obliged and must protect his/her login password and login name of the Service and other data. The Customer undertakes an obligation and may not disclose Personal data about himself/herself or third parties to any other third parties. If Customer’s personal data becomes known to third parties, he/she must inform the Service without any delay.
2.7. The deletion of the personal data. The correction and supplement of the personal data.
– The Customer has the right to familiarize himself/herself with his/her Personal data upon presentation of identity document. To find out the Personal data collected or received by the Service from other sources, purposes for which it is processed, recipients to whom it is or was provided, or if all Customer’s Personal data is complete and correct, the Customer must apply to the Service by electronic mail address specified on Service web site. Upon receipt of such enquiry from a Customer, the Service will reply if Customer concerning Personal data is processed and provide the Customer with the requested data within 30 calendar days from the day of receipt of such Customer’s enquiry. Under this Paragraph, data is provided free of chance once a calendar year.
– If a Customer, after the familiarization with his/her Personal data, discovers that Personal data was collected or received from unlawful sources, or that Personal data is processed for purposes other than it was provided for, a Customer has the right to request the Service by electronic mail to suspend processing of such Personal data.
– In case the Service doubts the accuracy of Personal data provided by the Customer, he can suspend processing of such Personal data of the Customer, to check and specify such data. Such Personal data is used exclusively for verification of its accuracy
2.8. Cookie Usage
– To provide services to Customers, cookies can be installed into Customer’s computer (device),
In other words brief textual information transferred by websites to computers or other devices of their users), cookies are used the Service’s web site to determine the number of visits of persons using your device, to remember actions completed by you (e.g. language in which you browsed), to provide information relevant to you, to collect general statistics of the visits of the website, to collect the data connected with your current order and the visit of the site of the Service.
2.9. We may use the following Cookies:
– Facebook Pixel. The service provided by Facebook for targeting marketing campaigns
– Google Analytics. Provided be Google, gives us the information on Service’s site traffic and tracking
– Google Adwords. Service, provided by Google, which can be used for displaying advertisements to web users
– Tawk.To chat widget. The chat widget providing possibility to a user to make a chat requests to support